- Cat. No.
These proceedings contain 500 papers presented at Geo-Frontiers 2011 in Dallas, Texas, March 13-16, 2011. Geo-Frontiers 2011 included three key events: the ASCE/Geo-Institute Annual Congress, Geosynthetics 2011, and the bi-annual NAGS Conference.
The technical sessions were divided into eight tracks:
- Soil/Rock Mechanics and Modeling
- Geotechnical Testing and Site Characterization
- Foundations and Ground Improvement
- Slopes, Embankments, and Earth Retaining Structures
- Geo-Environmental Engineering
- Geo-Hazards (Earthquakes, Landslides, Erosions, Others)
- Transportation Materials and Pavements
These papers will be of interest to geotechnical researchers and practicing engineers, especially those working with geosynthetic materials.